Scholarship Opportunity Program
SAFE/ZONE Scholarship Opportunity Program
The Purpose of the SAFE/ZONE After School Program Scholarship is to recognize current Seniors who have learned and utilized skills from the SAFE/ZONE After School Program to their advantage to go above and beyond and achieve success in their environment.
- High school Senior - Current Hemet Unified Student
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Attended the SAFE/ZONE After school program
- Will be attending a community college, university, or accredited private or technical school starting school year 2020-21
- Good Citizenship/Leadership
- Completed Application
- Essay that includes:
- Introduce yourself
- What was learned in the after school program.
- When attended after school program.
- Why the after school program is important in the community.
- How the after school program helped you achieve success academically.
- How you will use these skills to maintain success in the future.
Will be available March 1-30, 2020
Deadline for submission:
March 30th, 2020 11:59 PM
Amount of Award: